- “Gaston… I received the painting today and to be honest i was a little nervous because this is the first piece of original art I have ever purchased. I’m just not confident in my abilities yet. All my fears were calmed when I unwrapped it and I realized immediately how lucky I am and what a special piece it is. It far exceeds my expectations and I’m so thankful of the opportunity to purchase your work. It looks fabulous in my house and I could not be more pleased……I will own it forever!!. I’m hoping I can purchase another Carrio original someday!! Keep me on the mailing list as I can’t wait to see your New York collection.” Cody H. – Bethany, OK.
- “Gaston: I wanted to write you a note and let you know how much I love this painting. I feel very lucky to have met you. It is apparent in your work the love and passion that you have in your artwork, Career and relationship. I will always look at this painting and feel the energy and love that was put into it. Please know that it will be loved and admired for my lifetime. Thank you again for the JOY it has brought me! I look forward to seeing more of your work.” David Z. – Atlanta, GA
“Gaston…he estado viendo tu trabajo en internet por meses. es una pena que jamas he visto uno de frente. Pero mi intuicion es segura. Estudio historia del arte y te considero uno de mis 5 favoritos….artistas contemporaneos. Es un placer grande para mi conocerte, tu arte ha traido a mi familia energia sublime, intriga y pasion. De veras muy orgulloso de conocerte. Gracias Carrio !!!!! de corazon. El universo bendiga tu talento y tu deber de hacernos mas felices con tus piezas.” Jonay Di R. – North Carolina
- “I love abstract art. But I find nothing moves me. Your art did. I’m actually pretty amazed. This piece is incredibly beautiful. I would love to see this in a huge 5 by 3 with a very large solid black traditional frame. I love your work. I’m assuming your architectural background is what does it!. Bravo. If you were in Chicago, I’d hire you to teach me!” – Chicago, IL.
- “I want to let you know I received Back of Mind II today and I’m not only impressed but extremely pleased with your work. I’m going to wire and hang it this weekend.” Joseph B. – Palm Springs, CA
- “Gaston, Everyone here loves the painting! We actually put it in the front room behind the reception desk. I would be very interested in some similar sized paintings.” Greg D. – Alpharetta, GA
- “I did receive the painting yesterday. I am an artist myself, and I find it extremely difficult to find art I actually admire and want to showcase in my home. Well…I found exactly what I was looking for and I am beyond pleased to be able to own an original piece of your work. I absolutely love it and I will be purchasing more from you in the future. Thanks again!” Peter H. – Minneapolis, MN
- “Magnificent. As good as any Francis Bacon I’ve seen.” Alex, N. – Lake Forest, CA.