CUSTOM PAINTING PROCESS:
The first step is to contact me so we can discuss your options, please let me know beforehand what your color palette and style requests may be (Abstract Art, Floral Art, Landscape Art, Seascape Art). Please use some of my previous paintings for reference, since those are the styles that I will be able to create. We will be discussing options for materials that will be in use, and how that might impact on final pricing. Please consider the options of Original Paintings on Paper, Canvas or Wood Panels. I always work around your budget and I will advise on possible options. Once we have had our discussion and I receive payment I will complete your project within one to three weeks time unless I mention otherwise, and I will send you an image of your piece before I send it out so you know what it looks like beforehand. You can contact me here.
- An initial deposit of 50% is required for me to purchase all of the necessary painting supplies which will enable me to start your project.
- Once we have completed step one it will take me anywhere between one to three weeks to complete your painting unless I mention otherwise. Also let me know ahead of time if you need the piece completed by a certain date.
- Once the piece is finished it will be delivered to you in person if your in the Houston metropolitan area, if not it will be shipped out.
- Prices vary per project please contact for details.
- Commercial Art (bulk) pricing is available for large scale installations please contact for details.
- I will send a Paypal payment request to your email address, from where you will be able to pay with VISA/MASTERCARD/AMEX/DISCOVER cards.